Delivery and Returns
D E L I V E R Y
Deliveries For Christmas
- For small accessories order by midnight on the 19th of December for delivery before christmas
- For items which require a 2 man delivery service (see product pages) customers will be contacted to establish the earliest possible delivery date. We would advise that you order before 9th December but we cannot guarantee the available delivery dates will be before Christmas after this point.
- For made to measure sofas, armchairs and footstools you'll need to order before 21st October for delivery prior to Christmas.
What are your delivery costs?
- All Standard UK mainland orders over £75 will receive FREE standard delivery (except for most furniture as explained below)
- UK Standard Delivery: £4.95 (2-5 working days)
What about delivery of furniture?
- We provide a two man delivery service for furniture and large items such as mirrors, where the goods will be carried directly to a room of your choosing and all packaging taken away. This will apply to all our furniture deliveries except for small furniture items, which will only be delivered to your door. Please note that we can only deliver furniture to up to three storeys.
- UK mainland delivery: £29.95 per item, £59.95 for two items, additional furniture items in your order are delivered FREE of charge. So no matter how many pieces you order, you will never pay more than the cost for two items being £59.95.
- Delivery of our made to order sofas, either one of our House Sofas or one designed by you in Sofa Tailor, is FREE.
- Any non-furniture items on your order will be sent separately via our normal delivery service.
- Our Delivery Team will call you to confirm a delivery date for your furniture and assign a four hour window for delivery.
- We aim to fulfill all orders within 7-10 working days.
- Please phone us on 01225 319058 with any queries or email email@example.com
When will my order be sent?
- We aim to dispatch all standard orders received before 3.00pm on the same day.
- On all standard deliveries, please allow 2-5 working days to receive your order once it has been dispatched.
- Please note that during sale or busy periods delivery can take 5-7 working days.
- For furniture orders, please allow 7-14 working days, although if it is a made to order piece of furniture we will need to make it first and delivery will be within 6-8 weeks.
What if I am not at home when they deliver?
- For our Standard Delivery, we recommend you use an address where there will be someone to receive the delivery. For many people, this will be a work address. However, if you are out, the normal procedure is for the delivery service to leave a "While You Were Out" card. You can then collect from a depot or re-arrange delivery for a time that suits you.
We do not accept liability for any delivery instructions issued to the delivery company by the customer. If you leave instructions requesting a parcel to be left in a different location (e.g. shed, garage, with a neighbour) we cannot accept responsibility if you fail to receive your parcel.
- For our two man delivery service on furniture and large items, you will already have agreed with the Team a suitable time and place for delivery. You will need to be present to accept delivery or you will incur a redelivery charge.
R E T U R N S
Thank you for shopping with us and we hope that you LOVE your purchases. However, if you do wish to return any Products or request a refund or exchange, our Returns Policy is below.
What is your returns policy?
- Returns and exchanges can be requested anytime up to 15 days after receiving your goods.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 01225 319058 detailing the original order number and the reason for the return or exchange.
- Our Customer Service Team will work with you to resolve the problem and will issue you a returns code known as an RMA number. You will need to write this on the Delivery Note and enclose it with the package to be returned.
- For Standard Delivery courier items, simply send the package back to us. You will be responsible for the cost. Please ensure you wrap the item safely as we need to receive it undamaged. You may prefer to use a tracked courier service to ensure it is securely returned to us. Please send return to Brissi.Com, Uniserve, London Mega Terminal, Thurrock Park Way, Tilbury, RM18 7HD.
- For furniture or large items that require a two man collection service, please call us to arrange collection. You will be responsible for the return cost.
- Please note that for hygiene purposes, certain products such as toiletries, must be returned with their seal and packaging unbroken.
- Products which have been personalised (e.g. Sofa Tailor) or specially made for you cannot be returned.
What if my goods are damaged when they arrive?
- Our Products Team check our products to make sure they are up to our standards before we dispatch it to you, so damages are rare.
However, if you are unhappy with the quality of the item, or if we've sent you the wrong item, please let us know within 24 hours of delivery. Contact the Customer Services Team on 01225 319058 or email email@example.com
- You will be contacted by someone from our Customer Services Team who will arrange to collect the item from you and either arrange for a repair, give you a refund, or order you a replacement.
- It's very important that you inspect your Products upon delivery, and let us know if there are any faults straight away. If it is a two man delivered item, you will need to explain the problem to the delivery team.
- We will also ask you to provide photos of the damage to speed up the response and allow us to improve. Please email images to firstname.lastname@example.org