Delivery and Returns
D E L I V E R Y
***Pre-Christmas Delivery Information ***
- UK Courier Delivery - Last order date for pre-Christmas delivery of items by courier Weds: 20/12/17.
- Two Man Delivery - Last order date for pre-Christmas delivery in London/Home Counties Thurs: 14/12/17
- Two Man Delivery - Last order date for pre-Christmas delivery in rest of mainland UK: Mon 11/12/17
- UK Courier Delivery - Small/Medium Items: £4.95 (2-5 working days) *variations apply for highlands etc.
- FREE Delivery for all House Sofas and Sofa Tailor Sofas and ALSO if the order value is over £75 and no items require the two man service.
- UK Two Man Delivery (and assembly where required) to room of your choice - Larger Items: £29.95 for a single item deliveries, £59.95 for two or more items.
When will my order be sent?
- We aim to dispatch all standard orders received before 3.00pm on the same day.
- On all courier deliveries, please allow 2-5 working days to receive your order once it has been dispatched.
- For items requiring the two man service, please allow 7-14 working days.
- Made to Order/Sofa Tailor Sofas have a lead time of 6-10 weeks.
What if I am not at home when they deliver?
- UK Courier Delivery. You will be provided with a tracking number to help you keep track of your delivery. If you're unable to be in, then you are given the option of collecting from a pick-up point or you can simply wait for the 2nd delivery attempt on the next working day.
- You arrange the date and time when our team calls you in advance of delivery, so there are charges for re-delivery if you're not in when they arrive, equal to the initial delivery charge.
R E T U R N S
Thank you for shopping with us and we hope that you LOVE your purchases. However, if you do wish to return any Products or request a refund or exchange, our Returns Policy is below.
What is your returns policy?
- Returns and exchanges can be requested anytime up to 15 days after receiving your goods.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 01225 319058 detailing the original order number and the reason for the return or exchange.
- Our Customer Service Team will work with you to resolve the problem and will issue you a returns code known as an RMA number. You will need to write this on the Delivery Note and enclose it with the package to be returned.
- For Standard Delivery courier items, simply send the package back to us. You will be responsible for the cost. Please ensure you wrap the item safely as we need to receive it undamaged. You may prefer to use a tracked courier service to ensure it is securely returned to us. Please send return to Brissi.Com, Uniserve, London Mega Terminal, Thurrock Park Way, Tilbury, RM18 7HD.
- For furniture or large items that require a two man collection service, please call us to arrange collection. You will be responsible for the return cost.
- Please note that for hygiene purposes, certain products such as toiletries, must be returned with their seal and packaging unbroken.
- Products which have been personalised (e.g. Sofa Tailor) or specially made for you cannot be returned.
What if my goods are damaged when they arrive?
- Our Products Team check our products to make sure they are up to our standards before we dispatch it to you, so damages are rare.
However, if you are unhappy with the quality of the item, or if we've sent you the wrong item, please let us know within 24 hours of delivery. Contact the Customer Services Team on 01225 319058 or email email@example.com
- You will be contacted by someone from our Customer Services Team who will arrange to collect the item from you and either arrange for a repair, give you a refund, or order you a replacement.
- It's very important that you inspect your Products upon delivery, and let us know if there are any faults straight away. If it is a two man delivered item, you will need to explain the problem to the delivery team.
- We will also ask you to provide photos of the damage to speed up the response and allow us to improve. Please email images to firstname.lastname@example.org