Frequently Asked Questions
How can I place an order?
You can place your order via our website www.brissi.com or by telephone on 01225 319058 (Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm)
How can I track my order?
All updates can be seen in the My Account section of the website. You will receive an email as soon as your order is sent. For furniture deliveries we will call you to agree a convenient delivery time.
Something is wrong with my order, what can I do?
Please call our Customer Care team should you need any assistance with your order on 01225 319058 or email [email protected]
What payments methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, and American Express.
- Where is my order? Please allow 2-5 working days for your Standard UK Delivery order to arrive. However, you can follow the progress of your order via My Account or track your order via the Track Delivery link provided in your despatch confirmation email.
- Why should I open an account? You do not need an account to place an order. However, by registering to My Account you will be able to have an outstanding and personalised shopping experience. You can also review your orders, receive news on our latest products and we will keep track of your personal information to facilitate future use.
- Do you deliver over the weekend? Yes, we offer a Saturday delivery option. This however only applies to items of furniture (and some large mirrors) being delivered by our two man delivery service.
How do I return my order?
You can return any item (except bespoke products as explained in our Terms and Conditions) within 14 days of receipt as long as it is unused and in its original packaging. We offer several returns options:
By postage: Please ensure the item is packed safely and send it to the address below. We recommend the use of a courier with tracking service to avoid any disappointment.
London Mega Terminal
Thurrock Park Way
Store returns are free of charge, just bring along your receipt or delivery invoice. For large items and furniture, we would recommend you to contact the store beforehand.
Collection: We also offer a paid collection service with our couriers at the cost of £4.95. Our couriers collect in the same way they deliver (Monday to Friday between 9-6pm). For furniture pieces requiring a two-man collection service there will be a charge of £30.
Follow the steps here at http://www.brissi.com/delivery
- How long will it take to deal with my return? As soon as your returned items arrive into our warehouse we will process your return within 5 working days. It could then take 3 to 5 days for the refund to appear on the statement of your chosen payment method.
- What if an item is faulty? In the unlikely event of having a defective product, please contact our Customer Care team within 48 hours of receipt, email us a few pictures so we can have a better understanding of the issue and we will sort the product issue for you.
- What if my return gets lost in the post? We cannot be held accountable for the loss of returned goods. We strongly advise the use of a courier with a tracking and signed service for returns. Please ensure you keep your returns receipt as your proof of postage. Items lost in transit cannot be considered as returned.
- When do you deliver? When do you deliver? We offer a variety of delivery options such as Standard, Next day, Saturday. Have a look and choose the most suitable method at http://www.brissi.com/delivery/
- Where do you deliver? We deliver to the UK mainland, which includes postcodes within England and Wales, Isle of Wight and Scilly Isles*. We do not currently deliver to the Channel or Shetlands Islands, Northern Ireland or to international addresses.
- Will I need to be present to receive my order? If you are not home when we deliver, our courier team will try to leave the goods with a neighbour but a signature is always required. We can also arrange a re-delivery, however charges may apply for furniture and mirror deliveries.
- How can I be removed from your mailing list? If you would like to unsubscribe to our mailing list, please click on the unsubscribe me link at bottom of the email.
- How can I cancel my order? You may cancel your order by giving us a call or email at any time up to and including the seventh day (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) after the day on which you receive your purchase and we will arrange that for you. Please note that you have a statutory right to cancel your order and receive a full refund for any item or service, apart from toiletry or personal items.
- How can I request a free swatch of fabric? You can email us on [email protected] or give us a quick call and we will arrange them to be sent to your address.
- How can I reset my current password? You can re-set your password at anytime in the My account section. Just select the Edit My Details Tab where you can simply thick the change my password to amend your password. If you have forgot your password, just click on the link Forgot Password to reset a new one.
Is my personal information shared?
- What is a store credit? Store credits are a given amount that you allow you to spend in store. You usually receive store credit when you are entitled for a refund.
Where can I find Brissi products?
You can visit one of our 6 stores where you will be able to see our beautiful range of home interiors. Click here for your nearest store.
How can I get in touch with Brissi?
I am an Interior designer/ I own a business and would like to buy your products: for trade or other business to business enquiries, please contact us at [email protected]
I am a journalist, PR, Blogger partner business and would like to discuss further opportunities and collaboration: for PR, Press and Publicity please contact us at [email protected]
- Interested in working for Brissi? We are always looking for new talents so you if think that you have got what it takes and would like to join the Brissi family, please send us your CV at [email protected] and we will be in touch! Click here to find all the fantastic intern programs and career opportunities http://www.brissi.com/careers/